My friend Rachel is making me do this. She says it's way better than myspace. I guess we'll see. I'm new at this. So new in fact I didn't even write this. I'll be adding more to this later. Hope you enjoy!
I love my life! I am truly living the dream. I have a wonderful husband and three amazing children. Spencer is 9, Abbie is 6, and Isabella is 2. I stay super busy but love my beautiful chaos. God has blessed us with great friends and a close family. We are cell leaders in our church and love the blessing it has been to our lives. Family vacations have become a priority. We love to travel and build lasting memories. I thank God everyday for the abundance of joy and love He has given us. Our cup is overflowing!
1 comment:
at least you have a cute background, I can't get mine to work! Welcome!
Post a Comment